Life at StoneDog Ridge is all about creating and living a simpler life in tune with nature and the seasons. Our family lives on a hobby farm in northern Minnesota that is also home to cats, dogs, chickens, and goats! We hand milk a small herd of dairy goats and create small batches of artisan soap and body care products using goat milk and other simple ingredients.
We hope you enjoy our handcrafted soaps, lotions, mineral bath soaks, and candles as much as we do! Send me a message at email@example.com if you live in the Duluth, MN area and would like to explore the option of delivery.
Want to say ‘Hi!’ and smell the smells? Find us at one of these upcoming shows.
- Crusin’ Through Summer Craft Show – Aug. 6-7 (9AM-3PM, 10AM-3PM)
- Bailey’s Builds Summer Market – Aug. 13 (10AM-3PM)
- Art in Bayfront Park – Aug. 20-21 (10AM-5PM)
- Chester Bowl Fall Fest – Sept. 17 (9:30AM-4:30PM)
- Bienvenue Coffee Fest – Sept. 24 (10AM)
- Cloquet Chamber of Commerce Craft and Vendor Fair – Oct. 14-15 (10AM-5PM)
- Festival of Trees – Nov. 12-13 (9AM-5PM, 10AM-3PM)
Sign Up for our Goat Quotes Newsletter
Receive monthly newsletters an exclusive offers!
Read past Goat Quote Newsletters
This creamy goat milk soap and lotion is made with shea butter is a green mix of lemon, bergamot, winterberry, flowering succulent, violet, white musk, and vetiver. Its fresh, light floral fragrance is lovely!
Black Amber and Lavender
This rich, comforting fragrance is a blend of lavender mixed with amber, black myrrh, vanilla, tonka bean, Egyptian musk, and clary sage.
Oatmeal, Milk, and Honey
This creamy goat milk soap and lotion has a warm, comforting fragrance that reminds you of a farmhouse kitchen.